> | > A MUST READ STORY

A MUST READ STORY

Posted on Monday 15 April 2013 | Comments Off



Juliet is a girl I met in the buswhen I was travelling to Lagos. She was seating in thefront seat of the bus as I was in the back seat.
I was so much intrested to her and at Lunch break, I decided to approached her for a talk.
We talked for few minutes aswe exchanged our phone numbers.
Since then, we used to talk and chat every night, and shared ideas.
One day i decided sa
y the word ♥ "love" ♥ to her.
She had no objection to that and we planned for a date.


I asker her if it could be possible we visit our parents.
But Since she was a buzy lady, working in National Bank, she just replied, "it would not be possible"
I stayed with her for seven year in town. Without even getting kids.
We lived a happy life that I forgot about my PARENTS and the family.
One day, I got seriously sick,and i was admitted at the general hospital.
Juliet thought i was infected with H.I.V AIDS because i was very weak.
So, She decided to run away and left me at the hospital to die.
My MOM came to rescue me, I don't know how or who told her that I was sick.
She attended to me until I gotwell.
When I returned to my house, that I used to stay with Juliet, I was shocked to find that all my properties were missing and the house was empty.
I tried to reach police for investion... And after investigation they told me that Juliet had taken her property.
They also told me that,"according to the investigation, I owned nothing."
My MOM took me to the Village and accepted me as his LOST SON. :'(
MORAL LESSON:
Some times people may come to our life, but we should know who are true friends and who are not.
NOTE:
Blood is stronger than water.So, we should never forget our Mother, they are GREAT BLESSING TO US.

Powered by Blogger.